skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Lance Family
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
Aunt Amy and Uncle Will gave me this really cool barnyard set of animals for my birthday last year. I really love the animals, but the rooster is my FAVORITE!!! I have to carry it around with me everywhere lately! Even in the car!
1 comments:
The Snodgrass Family
said...
Oh I bet your getting annoyed by that cock-a-doodle-do!!
June 19, 2008 at 9:16 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(29)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(11)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
2011
(85)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(180)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(122)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(17)
▼
June
(17)
Cute
Steak 'N Shake
Piano man
Too big for a bib
Me and Papa
My first picnic!
I am the Jedi Master...
Our little soccer star!!!
I love my horsey!
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
He IS his father's son!
Giddy up cowboy!
Pool time fun!
I love my Aunt Elaine!
I'm getting so big!
My buddy Brock...
Thanks Aunt Amy!!!
►
May
(12)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
Nathan's Countdown to 5
Birthday Countdown
Sean's Countdown to 7
Birthday Countdown
Sean and Nathan's Friends
Brock and Jillian
Jack and Charlie
Natalie and Lauren
Jenn's Friends
Erin
Jasmine
Jennifer
Jodi
Kayla
Margo
Jenn's Favorites
Beauty Broadcast
IHeart Organizing
Lauren Elizabeth
Living, Laughing, and Loving
Pastels and Mascara
Sasha Says
The Small Things Blog
Party Planning / Craft Blogs
30days
1 year ago
Creative Juice
eighteen25
it is what it is
Love, Actually
Pirates & Princesses
Money Saving Blogs / Websites
Baby Cheapskate
Deal Seeking Mom™
Freebie Spot
4 years ago
Freebies 4 Mom
Frugal Coupon Living
Hip2Save
Money Saving Mom®
The Frugal Family
Wahoo! A Bargain!
13 years ago
Wicked Cool Deals
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Digi-Scrap Elements by
Michelle Underwood
| Server Hosting sponsored by
Colocation America
1 comments:
Oh I bet your getting annoyed by that cock-a-doodle-do!!
Post a Comment