My bestie from college, Jodi, invited Jamie and I to come to Peoria to see a dueling piano dinner show. It just so happened to fall on our anniversary, so we thought it would be fun to make a weekend out of it! The kiddos stayed with Aunt Elaine and off to Peoria we went! The show was SO much fun, and so was the group we were with. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. The next morning, my cheek muscles even hurt! It was a great way to celebrate and we are so grateful we got to do it with an amazing group of friends!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Our 6th Anniversary
December 4th marked our sixth anniversary. SIX YEARS! Where does the time go? I can honestly say that I would never have imagined six years ago, that my life would be so amazing. I have an incredible, loving husband who is an AMAZING father, and two beautiful, healthy boys who are my world. I truly am blessed and am really trying to remember that every day.
My bestie from college, Jodi, invited Jamie and I to come to Peoria to see a dueling piano dinner show. It just so happened to fall on our anniversary, so we thought it would be fun to make a weekend out of it! The kiddos stayed with Aunt Elaine and off to Peoria we went! The show was SO much fun, and so was the group we were with. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. The next morning, my cheek muscles even hurt! It was a great way to celebrate and we are so grateful we got to do it with an amazing group of friends!










My bestie from college, Jodi, invited Jamie and I to come to Peoria to see a dueling piano dinner show. It just so happened to fall on our anniversary, so we thought it would be fun to make a weekend out of it! The kiddos stayed with Aunt Elaine and off to Peoria we went! The show was SO much fun, and so was the group we were with. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. The next morning, my cheek muscles even hurt! It was a great way to celebrate and we are so grateful we got to do it with an amazing group of friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment