Friday, August 24, 2012

Scovill Zoo

This Summer has been SO incredibly hot, we haven't really done much outside. But this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous. So I convinced Jamie to take the day off of work (he was working Sunday after all), and spend the day with me and the boys. We thought it would be fun to go to the zoo to take advantage of the great weather. So we packed up and headed to Decatur... our favorite zoo. :-)

While we were there, we ran into our friend Amy, which was a nice treat! Here is Sean with his buddy Jack (Amy's son).



Just relxin' (it's clearly a rough life)



Nathan enjoying the train ride



And finally, somthing I just don't see every day. *WARNING: GRAPHIC* ;-)

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Haha! I saw two turtles doing the same thing when I went to the zoo with my youth group in high school. Imagine the fun 25 teenagers had with that one. I don't think we stopped talking about it for years.

Then, last year, at the St. Louis zoo, I saw two rams doing the same thing. Talk about graphic . . . :)