Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CUBS WIN!

Last Friday, Jamie, Nick, Kyle and I were able to go Wrigley Field to see the Cubs play. It was Nick and Kyle's first ever major league game, so it was so awesome to experience that with them! The tickets were provided to us from our new health insurance company at work (Melissa and her family were also there), and you know me... I love free!! The company invited our husband's and children, but since our boys are a little too little to really enjoy the day, I asked if it would be possible to bring my nephews. They graciously said yes so off we went to Chicago!

The weather was perfect, the seats were great, and, the Cubs won! Gotta love that! It was a wonderful day with my nephews that I will forever cherish!
















Melissa and her daughter Paige



Seventh inning stretch


2 comments:

Heather said...

That's a great photo of the 4 of you together! You have to go to games more ften if it means the poor Cubbies will actually win!

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

What great pictures of the game you took! I can't believe how big your nephews are. That is awesome you got to experience that with them.