Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our 6th Anniversary

December 4th marked our sixth anniversary. SIX YEARS! Where does the time go? I can honestly say that I would never have imagined six years ago, that my life would be so amazing. I have an incredible, loving husband who is an AMAZING father, and two beautiful, healthy boys who are my world. I truly am blessed and am really trying to remember that every day.

My bestie from college, Jodi, invited Jamie and I to come to Peoria to see a dueling piano dinner show. It just so happened to fall on our anniversary, so we thought it would be fun to make a weekend out of it! The kiddos stayed with Aunt Elaine and off to Peoria we went! The show was SO much fun, and so was the group we were with. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. The next morning, my cheek muscles even hurt! It was a great way to celebrate and we are so grateful we got to do it with an amazing group of friends!











0 comments: