Thursday, September 25, 2008

BIG news!

As some of you may have heard, our family has some VERY exciting news to share… Sean is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! Yep, it’s true, in May 2009, we will have another beautiful baby to add to our family! We are so excited and are really thankful that all is going well thus far. Sean doesn’t really understand what is going on at this point, but he gets really excited when we get really excited – so that’s pretty funny.

You know how they say every pregnancy is different? Well that is SO true! Looking back, my pregnancy with Sean was cake! This little booger is giving me a run for my money! The nausea and extreme fatigue are really kicking my you-know-what, but I keep telling myself, "this too shall pass". :-)

We’ll keep you posted with more updates as we have more to share. Thanks to everyone for their warm wishes and prayers for a healthy pregnancy. We appreciate it!

1 comments:

Heather said...

YIPPEE!!! So excited for you guys! Hopefully the 2nd trimester will be a little easier!