Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yay for our friends!

Yesterday was a great day for two of our dear friends. First, Amy and Will (and Big Sister Natalie) welcomed their baby girl, Lauren Olivia, into the world! Amy is my hero... that poor woman has been dialted (majorly) and ready to give birth for the past three weeks! I would tease her almost every day that I couldn't believe the baby wasn't falling out! We are SO happy for their beautiful family of four! I can't wait to meet Miss Lauren in August when I get to visit them in Colorado!

Second, one of my very best friends, Jodi, was offered what I think is the perfect job for her! She has been off work since moving from Springfield to Peoria, but I truly believe God was waiting to place this amazing opportunity in her hands! She will be the new HR Trainer for Goodwill Industries. A new position, for an amazing company, created for an amazing gal! Congrats Jodi!!

1 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Thanks sweet pea! I feel honored to make the Lance Family Blog. Love you guys:)