Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day it was! I was fortunate to spend it with my three favorite boys. It was truly one of the best days of my life! The boys were in FANTASTIC moods after school, so we came home, got in our pajamas, made the heart shaped pizza we got from Papa Murphy's and just spent time together as a family. We played games, jumped on the bed (yes, I let my kids do that) :-), went through all their Valentines from school, watched a little tv, and snuggled... A LOT! I'm telling you, it was a perfect day!

Here are the Valentine's that the boys gave their friends at school

Sean's Valentine



Nathan's Valentine



But here's the best Valentine... MINE! Jamie and I don't usually exchange Valentine's gifts since our anniversary and Christmas are just two months before, but we decided to meet for lunch Monday as a nice treat. When I arrived and sat down at the table, there was a heart shaped box of chocolates sitting there waiting for me with a card on top. I was pleasantly surprised that Jamie did such a thoughtful, unexpected thing! Little did I know that when I moved the card, the candy box was from Rogers and Hollands! See for yourself.



BUT WAIT! It gets better! When I opened the box, imagine my surprise when I saw a beautiful pair of diamond earrings!!! My amazing husband had been planning and saving for months - I was floored! They are gorgeous!!! I am so lucky!

1 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

LOVE IT! Major points for Jamie.