Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jeff and Allie

Last Saturday, we attended my dear friend Allie's wedding. Allie is a sorority sister of mine of whom I just adore! Some of you may not have met her, but she was a "there in spirit" bridesmaid at our wedding. Allie was seven months pregnant (with triplets!) at our wedding, and was on bed rest. So although she was not there in person, she was there in spirit! :)

Allie has been through a lot in the last six years, and I can honestly say she is one of the strongest women I know. Saturday, she married the love of her life (and high school sweetheart), Jeff in a small ceremony that we were lucky enough to be a part of. Being the ding-dong that I am, I have no pictures of Jeff and Allie or of me and Allie, so you'll have to take my word for it that she was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

Here are a few pictures from the reception




0 comments: