Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This was an exciting Thanksgiving for our family... it was Nathan's first! We have SO much to be thankful for. We have such loving, caring friends and family, of which we feel blessed to have every day. Although some of our friends have moved this year (The Meyers and The Snodgrasses), we hold them close in our hearts as if they were still here.

We are most blessed to have two healthy, happy, ADORABLE little boys! We honestly don't know what we did to deserve such a wonderful family, but we praise God every day for the blessings that we have. I am so thankful for being a Mommy to Sean and Nathan - they have taught me so much, and for being a wife to an amazing man and father!!!

Okay, enough of that - let's share some pictures! This year we went over to Mom and Dad's (as usual) to celebrate with my extended family. My cousin Justin and his girlfriend Emily were celebrating with her family in Marion (we missed you guys!), but the rest of us were there.

Melissa and her fiance Dwayne




Tom and is every crazy finger



Kyle pretending to be shy!



And Nick pretending to be "shocked" that I'm taking his picture



Sean "drinking" his milk



Grandma and Nathan reading




Nathan enjoying having his back scratched by Sherri (must run in the family!!)




Nathan giving "kisses" (the best ever!)




And I actually got a picture with me in it! I love this picture!



Winding down from a fun day!