Sunday, November 8, 2009

Imagination Movers

For those of you with young children, you are probably aware of a show on the Disney Channel called Imagination Movers. Sean REALLY likes their music (it is quite catchy!), but could take or leave the show. But when I heard they were coming to the Assembly Hall, I just HAD to get tickets.

So, last Monday, for an early birthday present, Sean, Jamie and I headed to the show! We had amazing tickets (A), and MOMMY even got to touch Rich's hand (I'll never wash it again... okay, I will because I'm H1N1 paranoid). Sean really liked it - he just stared at everything soaking it all in, but Jamie and also really enjoyed the show. I always appreciate it when a children's show uses tasteful adult humor to entertain the parents as well. I honestly don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time!!

Waiting for the show to start and enjoying our dinner 'o junk food!



The movers!



Having fun!

0 comments: