Monday, July 18, 2011

5 Meals - 1 Hour, Week 4

Did you miss me last week? We had to take a small break from our awesome new meal plan due to VBS. It started at 6:00, and since I was a helper, I was supposed to be there at 5:40 (I never made it there by then)! Considering we don't get home until 5:30, that didn't give us much time to even cook. Jamie - the rockstar this past week - would have dinner ready and waiting for Sean when we got home. I would change my clothes while he ate, and then we would fly out the door!

But, it's a new week and I was ready to get back on track! So what's on our menu this week?

Monday - BBQ cups (So good and so fun! From my 4-ingredient cookbook.)

Tuesday - Parmesan Chicken Tenders

Wednesday - Jamie's Famous Spaghetti (I precooked the meat Sunday)
*Here is a picture of Nathan enjoying Daddy's spaghetti.



Thursday - Grilled Italian Chicken (chicken breasts marinated in Italian Dressing)

Friday - Eating out

Since we are under an Extreme Heat Watch and will have heat indices in the 115+ range, we are going to try to limit the days we use the oven. Which fortunately is only Monday and Tuesday (the hottest days are supposed to be Wednesday and Thursday). Friday night, we are going out to dinner to celebrate my birthday, my friend Amy's birthday, and our friends (Steve and Ashley) engagement! Fun!

Stay cool!

0 comments: