Sunday, July 31, 2011

5 meals - 1 hour, week 5

Well, I cannot tell a lie. I enjoyed taking a week of from cooking. I mean, it was my birthday week after all... a girl should get a break on her birthday, right? ;-)

But, it's a new week and I'm back at it! So without further ado, here is what's on our menu for the week:

Monday - Parmesan Tilapia

Tuesday - Frozen pizza (don't judge... Jamie is working in St. Louis this day, so it's just me and the boys!)

Wednesday - Bourbon Marinaded Pork Chops (I'd like to say that I have a wonderful recipe for these, but in all honesty, they are straight from our local grocery store. I stock up when they are $1.00 each. YUM!)

Thursday - Onion Garlic Pork Roast with potatoes, carrots and onion (crock pot)

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday we have a birthday party to go to over the dinner hour, so that means no cooking for me! And, I'll count that as our one day this week to eat out. Talk about an easy week!!

0 comments: