Friday, August 10, 2012

April happenings...

Yes, I realize I STILL need to get caught up on everything, but now that it's AUGUST (yikes!), I'm going to do this fast...

April was super crazy for me in regards to Thirty-one. It was my highest month of sales ever since joining last July. That was awesome, because it helped me earn a $1200 American Express travel gift card!!! We aren't sure exactly when or where we are going to use it, but we were so excited!!

We had a lovely Easter with my family, but of course I was lame and didn't get ONE picture. :-( I did manage to snap a couple pictures of the boys dying Easter eggs, and a couple a few days later when we spent an evening mixing food coloring into water (Sean LOVED making all kinds of differnt color combinations... Nathan just liked stirring).






It seems like it was a slow month for us, but I think we kept mostly busy attending my nephews baseball games (two nephews x two games per week = busy!), and with my Thirty-one business. I'm so thankful (and grateful) that I have such a supportive husband. Although this side business is helping feed my habit a little, it's helping us pay down some debt as well, and that's ALWAYS a good thing!

Nathan and Aunt Laine at a ball game

0 comments: