Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter 2011

I know, I know... I'm very behind in posting! But, I'm trying to get caught up! Easter came and went so quickly! I was still trying to recover from the medical issus I had in April, so Easter was pretty low-key. Fortunately, I did have the kids Easter baskets prior to my surgery... I mean, the Easter bunny still visited out house! :-) Sean was SO surprised, it was too funny! Nathan wasn't very interested in the basket, except for the food. Very typical for him! :-) Since I was on the mend, our Easter lunch consisted of McDonald's, but we did get over to my parents for Easter Dinner/Mom's Birthday celebration (which was the next day).

Here are a few pictures from the day... hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!



The very fancy Easter lunch! ;-)



All I can say to this is monkey see, monkey do.

0 comments: