Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pre-school bound


Today, I OFFICIALLY registered Sean for pre-school at Judah Christian School for the Fall of 2011! I'm not sure how it's possible that he is old enough to be going to an actual school, but I guess it's true!

I must admit, I generally don't deal well with change, so writing the registration check and putting the stamp on the envelope gave me a lot of anxiety. BUT, I am super excited for this next chapter in Sean's life!

Judah is an AMAZING school (both of my nephews go there), that provides an exceptional academic education in a Christ-centered environment. We feel truly blessed that we are able to send Sean there and that he will be getting a truly wonderful education, all while bringing him closer to God. Our plan is for Nathan to start pre-school there in the Fall of 2012, when Sean will move up to Kindergarten.

Sean is super excited that he will be going to "Nick and Kyle's school", although I'm not quite sure he understand that they won't be in his class! ;-)

Go Tribe!

1 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

I seriously considered enrolling Natalie in preschool next fall, but when push came to shove, I just couldn't do it! So excited for Sean!