Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baskin and Robbins

In a last minute effort to take full advantage of eating what I want (somehow it's just not as cute when I'm shoveling my face and NOT pregnant), we went to Baskin and Robbins last night after dinner.

Much to my surprise (and delight), there was some kind of Firefighters charity event and all scoops were just 31 cents! Come on, how great is that?!? Just in case you were wondering, I did limit myself to two scoops, and in my defense, they were smaller than normal scoops. ;-)

The best part was that the firefighters were there with their truck and let the kids "explore" it. They also had fire fighter "hats" and "badges" for the kiddos. Sean didn't really like the hat, but thought it was really funny on Daddy!

Anyway, here is a picture of Sean in the truck. He was trying to put the seat belt on - he was ready for his first fire call!

0 comments: